If you are just beginning to develop your proposal or if it has been “rejected” because either your advisor or a committee members wants some revisions, then you may be wise to seek some assistance. These research proposals must be relatively short (5-6 pages for a thesis; 8-10 pages for a dissertation) and they must contain all of the following elements:
- A clear research question statement
- A brief summation of some of the literature you have reviewed so far
- Clearly written objectives for the research you intend to conduct
- A statement of the importance of what you propose to your field
- A brief description of your research methodology
- A completion timeline for each section or chapter
When proposals are rejected, it is usually because they do not contain enough information for the reader to have a really clear picture of what you are doing and why, or because they do not meet the guidelines that have been set forth by the department.
Avoid the Pitfalls and Endless Re-Writes
When you decide to use a Ph.D. consultant at PapersBoard.com, you will have your proposal produced correctly the first time, and you will then be able to move on to the next part of the process. Why? Because our Ph.D.’s have “been to this dance” many times before and know exactly how to put together a superior proposal. All you have to do is provide the details.
Get your personal consultant today, but contacting our customer support department or completing the online order form.